ACADEMIC YEAR, ADMISSION AND APPLICATION
The Academic year extends from the first week of June to April the succeeding year. AGE CRITERIA FOR
ADMISSION TO KINDERGARTEN
|2 1/2 -3 Yrs||PRE-KG|
The duly filled in Application Forms should reach the school office within ten days from the date of issue. The Admissions are made only after an interview (oral) for Pre-KG and LKG and after a written test for UKG and other classes. Transfer Certificates would be issued at the end of the year only after receiving a written application for the same by the parent or guardian with one week notice.
- Students coming from other states must get the T.C countersigned by the competent authority.
- At the time of admission the following certificates should be produced along with application forms.
- Birth certificate (Corporation certificate - Xerox copy)
- Community certificate (Xerox copy)
- Passport size photograph (1)
- EMIS No. from the previous school studied and a copy of Aadhar card is a must.
FEE School fee should be remitted in full term for classes Pre KG - II and from III-XII in three terms, of which the first term's will be paid on admission and other two terms must be remitted in the office on prescribed dates.
NOTE 1. A fine of Rs. 50/- will be collected after the due date.
2. Timings : 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon