ACADEMIC YEAR, ADMISSION AND APPLICATION
The Academic year extends from the first week of June to April the succeeding year. AGE CRITERIA FOR
ADMISSION TO KINDERGARTEN
|2 1/2 -3 Yrs
The duly filled in Application Forms should reach the school office within ten days from the date of issue. The Admissions are made only after an interview (oral) for Pre-KG and LKG and after a written test for UKG and other classes. Transfer Certificates would be issued at the end of the year only after receiving a written application for the same by the parent or guardian with one week notice.
- Students coming from other states must get the T.C countersigned by the competent authority.
- At the time of admission the following certificates should be produced along with application forms.
- Birth certificate (Corporation certificate - Xerox copy)
- Community certificate (Xerox copy)
- Passport size photograph (1)
- EMIS No. from the previous school studied and a copy of Aadhar card is a must.
FEE School fee should be remitted in full term for classes Pre KG - II and from III-XII in three terms, of which the first term's will be paid on admission and other two terms must be remitted in the office on prescribed dates.
NOTE 1. A fine of Rs. 50/- will be collected after the due date.
2. Timings : 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon