Rules & Regulations
SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Every student should bring the School Calendar and the prescribed books according to the time table daily.
2. Change of classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in order.
3. No books, newspapers, periodicals, comics other than textbooks, note books etc.,are allowed inside the classroom.
4. Pupils must be in their classrooms by the first bell at 8.30 a.m.
5. Any exchange of articles or money transaction between students is forbidden.
6. The students are expected to talk in English at all times.
7. Attendance on important festivals and functions is compulsory.
8. No gifts or compensation of any sort, individual or collective to the teachers, ayahs or attenders is allowed without the consent of the Principal/Headmistress.
9. Books are to be neatly covered and labelled. It is desirable to label all belongings including bags, boxes, water bottles etc.
10. No student will be allowed to sit for the terminal and final examination unless all dues are paid up-to-date.
11. Transfer Certificate will be given only to those who have fully settled their dues.
12. School property should not be damaged. Any damage of school property will have to be compensated.
13. Students should switch off the fans and light while going out of the classroom.
14. No student will leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal/Headmistress.
15. Students should always behave in a gentle manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
16. Unauthorized gathering of students against the management, institution of staff members is not allowed.
17. Pupils are not allowed to wear or bring valuable articles such as gold ornaments, wrist watches other than small ear rings for girls.
18. Minimum 85% of attendance is a must for promotion.
19. Students are strictly warned against carrying mobile phones into the school campus.
20.Wearing slippers to school is strictly forbidden (exempted during rainy season). Special attention must be paid to cleanliness of the hairs, nails, teeth and shoes.
21. Maximum precaution will be taken for the safety of every child. However, the school authorities will not be held responsible for any unavoidable accidents.
22. Students are permitted to stay back after school hours, only if they are involved in Sports and Games, co-curricular activities or remedial classes.
23. No tuitions will be conducted in the school.
SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS
24. Parents are strictly not allowed to enter the classrooms during class hours.
25. Parents are requested to send their children neat and clean to school in full uniform and also always in time.
26. Parents are requested to sign in the students’ hand-book regularly.
27. Return of Progress Cards, remittance of school fees, Van fees etc, are to be made on the specified dates.
28. Children are asked to bring their lunch along with them.
29. Parents should not send anyone else to take their wards during school hours. They should come personally and meet the Principal / Headmistress in case of emergency.
30. When Parent - Teacher meetings are arranged, Parents must attend them compulsorily without fail.
31. Children should not be sent to school when they ill.
32. It is up to the parents to bring to the attention of the Principal / Headmistress and the teachers if the children have habits or traits or any other matter that needs special care and attention.
33. Parents should inspect the student's Daily Home work book and school calendar regularly and see that the homework assigned for the next day is done.
34. Students will not be permitted to drive two wheelers to and from school.
35.Parents are requested to abide by the traffic rules and regulations laid down by the school authorities so as to enable a smooth run of traffic and ensure the safety of the pupils.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CHANGE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AS AND WHEN REQUIRED. THE MANAGEMENT'S DECISION SHALL BE FINAL